- Jump squats
- Jump lunges
- Mountain climbers
- Weight lifting
- Butt kicks, etc.
TARGET MUSCLESIt is usually a full-body workout.
BENEFITS OF HIIT WORKOUTSHIIT workouts boost your overall health and are good for managing some health conditions such as high blood pressure, certain heart diseases, diabetes, and high cholesterol. Other benefits of HIIT workouts include;
- Boosting metabolism;
- Burns calories fast;
- Regulating blood pressure;
- Building muscles;
- A non-equipment workout;
- Time management;
- Improves oxygen utility;
- Lowers blood sugar;
TIPS for HIIT WORKOUTS
- Keep it short, basically 30-45 minutes maximum, 3-4 times a week.
- Warm-up; before beginning your HIIT workout you need to warm up for at least a 15-minute low-intensity exercise.
- Eat before beginning your workout so you do not get tired quickly. HIIT workouts require a lot of energy to be performed efficiently and food can be a good source of this energy. Nothing heavy should be simple and solid.
- Practice the workout routines in short intervals.
- Do not push your body’s limit too far.
- Wear proper attire, especially proper shoes to avoid ankle injuries.