When most men start thinking about their sex life, it is in regards to how they can have more sex. Other men are concerned with overcoming certain erectile dysfunction issues. However, there are other men who are focused on being able to have a child. This is a wonderful time for you men and you should know that there are fertility foods that can help you to increase your chances of having a child. There are foods that you should be eating to increase these chances and there are foods you can let your lady know about that she should eat too. Both of you should start eating more of these foods a few months before you plan to get pregnant and keep eating them too.
What are the foods that men should eat to increase fertility?As a man, you want to make sure you can create a family and to do that you need to increase your fertility. Luckily for you, all you need to do is eat certain foods and you will be on your way to the family of your dreams. Some of the foods that men should eat to increase fertility include the following:
- Pumpkin Seeds: These are going to raise your sperm count. They will also boost your testosterone levels and give you harder erections. The harder erections you have, the more you ejaculate which increases your chances of getting your lady pregnant.
- Berries, Tomatoes and Citrus Fruits: Each of these foods is going to help you raise the quality of your sperm.
- Apricots, Red Peppers and Carrots: These foods are excellent for keeping your sperm moving. Some men have slow-moving sperm and that is what keeps their fertility down. You don’t have to be one of those men.
What are the foods that women should eat to increase fertility?Now that you know which foods you should be eating to increase your fertility, you can let your lady know which foods will help her to increase her fertility as well. Some of the main foods that will help to increase a woman’s fertility include the following:
- Lean Protein: As long as a woman is getting two servings of this each day she is going to have increased fertility.
- Milk: If a woman has history of ovarian fertility issues in her family, drinking one serving of milk per day is going to reduce that risk for her.
- Yams: There are chances of neural tube defects but if a woman eats yams every day, this decreases the chances of that happening. It will also increase the ovulation as well.