Knee, bone, and joint pain can be seriously debilitating. Protecting your knees, joints, and bones is imperative, especially if you work on your knees, play sports or have hobbies such as gardening, etc. If you already have joint, knee, or bone pain, then what can you do about it?
The pain can be difficult to manage. Sometimes the anti-inflammatory medications can have a lot of nasty side effects. So what can you do to help strengthen your bones, joints, and knees? Well, we have the Ultimate Remedy for Knee, Bone, and Joint Pain for you!
What are the Symptoms of Joint Pain?
Are you wondering what the signs and symptoms of joint pain are? There can be any number of different symptoms depending on the cause of your joint pain.
Here are the common symptoms you might experience when having joint pain.
- Swelling of the joints
- Redness of the skin around joints
- Joints are tender to the touch
- You find yourself walking with a limp
- Your joints may lock
- Joints are warm to the touch
- You may experience a loss of range of motion in the joint
- The joint becomes stiff
- You find that your joint becomes quite weak
What are the Causes of Joint Pain?
Joint pain can be caused by a number of different things. The most common cause of joint pain is arthritis. Arthritis and joint pain go hand-in-hand; however, your joint pain could be caused by other issues too. These can include:
- A number of different infections such as Mumps, Hepatitis, and Flu
- Injuries to the joint
- Breakdown of the cartilage
- Infections of the bone
- Certain types of Cancer
- Overuse of the joint
What are the Possible Reasons for Knee Pain?
Knee pain can be caused by a few different things. Let’s take a look at what could be the possible cause for your knee pain.
- Tendinitis – The pain is centered at the front of the knee and gets worse when walking upstairs or walking up hills
- Osteoarthritis – Degeneration of the joints which causes inflammation, pain and ultimately destroys the joint
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – This is a chronic, autoimmune disease that inflames the joints and can deform joints and erode bones
- Bursitis – Inflammation caused when you overuse or injure your knees
- Gout – A type of arthritis caused by an excess of uric acid in the joints
- Chondromalacia Patella – Damage to the cartilage under your kneecap
- Baker’s Cyst – When synovial fluid builds up behind the knee
- Dislocation of the knee or kneecap
- A torn ligament – The knee has four ligaments, and any one of these can be torn
- Bone Tumors
- Meniscus Tear – Where some of the knee cartilage ruptures
What Makes Knee Pain Worse?
There are a few things that can make your knee pain worse. The following list is of things you need to avoid if you’re experiencing knee pain.
- Injuries to the knee. Any injuries to the knee can create permanent damage and make your knee pain chronic
- Straining or spraining of the knee
- Overusing your knee
- Not using proper form or posture when doing any physical activities including household chores
- Forgetting too warm up or cool down after physical activity
- Not stretching the muscles correctly
What Does This Remedy Do?
This remedy actually does a number of amazing things. Not only does it help with the causes of the knee, joint, and bone pain, but it boosts your overall health too. Some of the ingredients can help with cardiovascular health and digestive health.
Let’s take a closer look at all the ingredients and their individual benefits.
These wonderful little seeds are packed full of fiber, which helps your digestive health. They also contain over a quarter of your daily magnesium intake and a lot of fatty acids. Studies have also shown that Flaxseeds can improve your overall cardiovascular health.
Raisins aren’t just a healthy snack; they’re also packed with vitamins and minerals. Raisins contain iron, sodium, zinc, magnesium, manganese, and vitamins B, C, and K. They are also a good source of Boron and Boron has incredible anti-inflammatory properties that are great for sufferers of arthritis.
- Sesame Seeds
These seeds are great because they contain a lot of protein and fiber and minerals like calcium, copper, and magnesium that help strengthen bones and joints.
Gelatin is an amazing and powerful remedy for Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis. Studies have shown that medicating with Gelatin is less harmful than using anti-inflammatory medication.
- Pumpkin Seeds
They are jam-packed with vitamins and minerals and are super healthy for you. They contain healthy fats, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, and zinc that promote overall body health.
Honey is full of amino acids that help with the absorption of calcium. As you know, calcium helps to prevent brittle bones. Honey also has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which are beneficial for people living with arthritis.
What’s the Recipe?
- 200g of Honey
- 3 tbsp of Raisins
- 8 tsp of Flaxseeds
- 4 tbsp of Sesame Seeds
- 40g of Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tbsp or 40g of Unflavored Gelatin
How Do You Make it?
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl.
- Stir until everything is mixed together.
- Store the mixture in a glass jar.
- Consume a tablespoon before breakfast and before lunch daily for best results.
Joint, knee, and bone pain really does affect your quality of life. However, by consuming this mixture, you can improve your joints, knees, and bones. Not only that but this mixture also helps promote overall body health. This remedy really is the ultimate remedy for joint, knee, and bone pain.
So what do you think? Have you tried this remedy? Please share your experiences with this remedy. We’d love to hear your results.